K for Komplexity...

Friday, October 13, 2006

Farewell

The farewell dinner was great!

Although some of my closer pals did not manage to attend, most other people attended the company dinner.

The food was good but I wasn’t in too much of a mood to enjoy. Been eating so much lately that I feel I’m soooooooo bloated! Another round tonight from another group of khakis….Someone save me man!

Oh, they got me a nice white Baby G watch as my farewell gift! Coincidently, when OML had offered to get me a watch, I actually liked this model. But in the end he didn’t buy cos I thot I really dun need one and didn’t want him to spend that money. Well….I ended getting this watch anyway…I guess we’re fated then. Ha!

The night was fun, maybe cos I had no reservations in me. It was like free from some huge load. But at the same time, I felt sad leaving this group of people. They are really like a family to me. I wouldn’t have left if things weren’t as bad compared to before, there are just some things that can’t be changed I suppose.

After a week of lunch and dinner treats, my jeans feel tight today! Sheesh…time to lose off some fats…ha….

Going to attend the Oktoberfeast festival happening near my future office…heee….going to really party tonight! It’s really been awhile…

Yay!*big smiles*

1 comment(s):

play ah play! prost!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home