K for Komplexity...

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

If...

Unexpected fate found me walking behind a very familar couple yesterday....

It seems that it's been quite awhile I've seen them.

Both of them were my secondary school friends. Fate somehow brought them closer during Uni days...and they've been together ever since then.

Sweet couple really....

I saw a rose in her hand...so I reckon it might have been some special occassion...

Indeed, they were celebrating their 5th year together...going for a romantic dinner...

I've never had any sort of anniversay with him tho....humph! All his fault..

Would be nice to celebrate something some day isn't it? Brings back some good ole memories perhaps?

I'm an somewhat envious and jealous at the same time...hee...

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

you'll soon have your wedding anni to celebrate! ;)

By Blogger cherritan, at 8:51 AM  

marriage life must be taxing, huh? guess a belated congratz is overdue...=)

By Blogger Anonymous_X, at 6:21 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home