K for Komplexity...

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Hello!





Hello there!

It's been a long time since huh?



I've been travelling alot lately so I've had so little time for myself.....I haven got the opportunity to go for the GSS yet!
And weekends are either spent overseas or running errands for our wedding in Nov.
People usually say money not enough...but time is not enough for me as well...
As I count down to our big day...officially 4 months and 26 days to go...I still feel things have not quite sunk in yet...
Anyway...here's some to share from japan...Beef tongue!!! We had quite a shock when the waitress gave us an english menu on our second trip and we realised everything on their menu is beef tongue...exotic?
Since it was late...we simply went ahead and decide to have ice cream to throw our minds off it later...Ha!

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home