K for Komplexity...

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Thots

Feeling kinda bummed out these days.

I think my body is still somewhat recovering from the recent rushed travels.
Feeling rather lethargic to do much…even shopping!!! Yes…you’ve heard me right…it’s amazing...but it’s so true.
Ever since the start of the GSS, I have yet shopped for anything and not to mention bought anything…
They say GSS has brought in a new high of 27% sales in the first month…hmmm….and I have contributed 0% to that.
Should I be proud? LoL! With all the recent hikes in living standard...perhaps I should.

Sometimes I wonder how true all the news articles are. All starting from 7% GST to property prices hikes, petrol hikes, utilities hikes etc etc…can Singaporeans still spend so much when living standards have gone up so much except our wages? It’s amazing how propaganda can make believe a lot of assumptions….

I’m wondering if this is a bad year to decide to get married…with all the hikes happening and stuffs…well...too late to regret now isn’t it?

Shall look forward to a better start! J

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home